Mark Englert burst into the poster scene with his “Det Er En Slags Ting” print in March 2012 and since then, hasn’t looked back. His latest release titled, “This is My Farm… I’ll Die Here” is quite possibly my favorite of his thus far. Fans of a particular zombie related TV series/comics will know what this poster is referring to.
It is a 12″ x 36″ 4-color Screenprint and as he is quickly becoming known for, has some revealing GID inks. There will be regular editions, variant editions, regular sketch editions, and editions with zombie portrait sketches with yourself sketched as a zombie in the margin! How cool is that?
Currently the majority of these editions will be released sometime at the end of June, however to get a jump on the personal zombie portraits, there will be a pre-sale of 25 of these zombie portraits editions (total edition size is 50 for the zombie portraits).
On sale Saturday, May 19th sometime between 10-11am PDT HERE.
***NOTE: “Coming Soon” sign at store site will be replaced with Paypal “Buy Now” buttons at the moment of the drop.
"This is My Farm... I'll Die Here" by Mark Englert. 12" x 36" 4-color + GID inks Screenprint. Ed of 50 S/N. $100 (Portrait sketch edition)
In the dark image
Portrait sketch sample
***Upon purchase, please email a clear picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your full name.
Tenative edition size details of the full run (full release sometime at the end of June):
- First, there will be 250 regulars $50 each, 12×36, 4 colors plus glow in the dark inks:
"This is My Farm... I'll Die Here" by Mark Englert. 12" x 36" 4-color + GID inks Screenprint. Ed of 250 S/N. $50 (Regular edition)
In the dark image
- There will be 50 regulars with a sketch of your choice in the margin, those will cost $80 each.
- There will also be 50 zombie portrait sketches, also in the margin. He will draw you or a couple/family as a zombie! These will cost $100 each and the first 25 will be on sale this Saturday, the 19th (as mentioned in the beginning of this post), sometime between 10-11am PST in his store.
- There will be 75 variant sets, $125 each. The variant is printed with gray and black inks and will look like this:
"This is My Farm... I'll Die Here" by Mark Englert. (2) 12" x 36" Screenprints. Ed of 75 S/N. $125 (Black & White Variant Set)
There will no glow in the dark ink on the variant.
Instead, you will get an additional print, 12×36 on black paper with white ink, which will look like this:
2nd print in variant set. 12" x 36" on black paper with white ink
- There will also be a small amount of variants with sketches available for $150 each. No sketches on the black paper print.
In addition AP editions of his “Jim Norton, Please Be Offended” posters will be available at the same time on Saturday. It is an 18″ x 24″ 2-color Screenprint, AP edition of 30, is signed by both Jim Norton and Mark Englert, and cost $70.
"Jim Norton, Please Be Offended" by Mark Englert. 18" x 24" 2-color Screenprint. AP edition of 30 S/N (by both Englert & Norton). $70