Matt Leunig will have “String Cheese Incident – Broomfield, CO 2014″ triptych sets soon. It is a set of (3) 12″ x 24” Screenprints and is a limited edition of 300. Show editions will be numbered and posters sold directly from Matt will be signed/numbered.
Online sale on Friday, January 2nd at 12pm PST HERE.
“String Cheese Incident – Broomfield, CO 2014″ by Matt Leunig. (3) 12″ x 24” Screenprint. Ed of 300.
***Uncut sheets available the following week on Jan 12th at 12pm PST HERE.
Mago has a new print available titled,”Higher” via Art & Toys. It is a 40 x 60cm Giclee, limited edition of 50, and cost €60 ($73). On sale now HERE.
“Higher” by Mago. 40 x 60cm Giclee. Ed of 50. €60 ($73)
Rob Loukotka has alot of prints planned for 2015 and has started a new print club for 2015. It’s a bit unique, since it is both paid for and shipped quarterly. No need to pay for an entire year upfront, and no need to wait 6-12 months for your art. There will be two screen prints and a wood engraving in the first quarter, Jan/Feb/Mar 2015. See full details HERE.
– Your trio of prints that arrive each quarter are discounted! Quarter #1 is $99 for $129 of art. That’s 23% off if you’re counting.
– If you stay a member for 4 quarters in a row (one year) your quarterly package at the end of the year will include 1 Print Club Member Explusive Poster (screen print). Also a mystery.
– You will be assigned a personal edition number upon subscribing (lowest numbers go to members first). All print club prints are limited edition, and you’ll receive the same number on all of your prints, forever (well, as long as you subscribe).
– Print Club Members will get their name and edition number engraved on a bigass wooden plaque here in my workshop. This will serve as a cool reminder of who I’m making art for, and who supports me.
– Free shipping. Since I’m shipping 3 pieces at once to you, shipping is free for print club packages. (International shipping remains at $20, but the other benefits still apply!)
The last day to sign up and secure your position with Quarter #1 is tomorrow, Dec 31st. People are locked in January 1st, so new signups after that day then will begin with Quarter 2 (Apr/May/Jun).
Quarter #1 has a theme: Darkness. All quarters will have themes, so your trio of art each quarter has a little bit of theme to it (could be color, tone, subject, etc.)
Skuzzles new movie poster release to close out the 2014 year is “Motel Hell” by Francesco Francavilla. It is a 24″ x 36″ 8-color Screenprint, available in Regular (Ed of 135, $50) and Foil Variant (Ed of 45, $70) editions.
On sale Wednesday, December 31st at 3pm Eastern (12pm PST) HERE.
“Motel Hell” by Francesco Francavilla. 24″ x 36″ 8-color Screenprint. Ed of 135 N. $50
“Motel Hell” by Francesco Francavilla. 24″ x 36″ 8-color Screenprint. Ed of 45 N. $70 (Foil)
Alexis Diaz has a new print available titled, “The Cage” via StreetArtNews. It is a 60 x 80cm 5-layer Screenprint, signed/numbered edition of 75, and cost £175 ($272).
On sale now HERE.
“The Cage” by Alexis Diaz. 60 x 80cm 5-layer Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. £175 ($272)
Jacob Bannon recently released the 4th part of his ‘All We Love We Leave Behind’ Print Series. There are a total of 17 prints planned. The series will be presented as 17 individual 18″ X 24″ 9-color Screenprints and will be released as they are printed. Each print is a signed/numbered edition of 150 and cost $40 each. On sale now HERE.
“Vicious Muse” by Jacob Bannon. 18″ x 24″ 9-color Screenprint. Ed of 150 S/N. $40
“Veins and Veils” by Jacob Bannon. 18″ x 24″ 9-color Screenprint. Ed of 150 S/N. $40
“On My Shield” by Jacob Bannon. 18″ x 24″ 9-color Screenprint. Ed of 150 S/N. $40
“No Light Escapes” by Jacob Bannon. 18″ x 24″ 9-color Screenprint. Ed of 150 S/N. $40