Direct from Spoke Art:
Spoke Art is proud to announce the third installment in our ongoing annual art show, “Bad Dads: an art show inspired by the films of Wes Anderson.”
For 2012 we’re taking the show bicoastal with a partial print debut at the New York Comic Con this weekend, followed by the full show later this month at our San Francisco gallery space.
For the New York Comic Con, I’m proud to announce that every print (except Max Dalton’s) will feature an artist signing at our booth, plus, most of the prints we’ll be releasing will be con-exclusive items and available only at the New York Comic Con. Spoke Art can be found at booth #3233.
Additionally, we will be releasing the next print in Tim Doyle’s sold out Unreal Estate series, stay tuned for his follow up solo show with us in February 2013.
Spoke Art can be found at Booth #3220
- Exact times for releases will be announced on Twitter (@spoke_art)
- New York Comic Con is from Thursday, October 11th to Sunday, October 14th
- Many releases are con-exclusives
- Most releases feature an artist signing (the artist is in attendance signing their prints for fans)
- Spoke Art – http://spoke-art.com/
- New York Comic Con – http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/
- Spoke Art Twitter – @spoke_art
In addition to our Bad Dads prints, the massive 200 sq. ft. Spoke Art booth will also feature:
- sold out Castro Theatre prints
- sold out fine art prints
- artist designed apparel
- original paintings